IS YOUR SITE MOBILE FRIENDLY?
PEOPLE ARE NOW SEARCHING FOR YOUR BUSINESS ON THEIR SMART PHONES ARE YOU MISSING OUT ON THESE CUSTOMERS? MOBILE WEBSITES ARE VITAL.
- People that use Facebook on there mobiles are twice as active on Facebook compared to the non-mobile users
- At present there are more than 100 million active users currently accessing Facebook from their mobile phones
- Mobiles have become a necessity in our lives and are being used worldwide. Today your phone has the capability to browse the web, listen to songs, watch videos or even download any required information. This is the main reason why many companies have considered rebuilding their sites to make them mobile compatible.
MOBILE WEBSITES ARE THE WAY OF THE FUTURE, MORE AND MORE PEOPLE ARE SEARCHING FOR BUSINESSES VIA A MOBILE DEVICE.
Mobile websites are our future whether you like it or not, so why not get your website upgraded so that your customers can find you easily.
I’m sure you are all aware that the future for the Internet is in mobile devices. So if your website is not fully optimised for mobile devices, you are going to be left behind, and YES you guessed it, your potential customers are going to your competitor.
Following are some of the reasons why you need to optimise your site for mobile devices:
- Website – Your mobile websites need to be viewed on all mobile devices
- Calls to Action & Emails – Ensure that your calls to action and offers as well as your emails can be viewed correctly
- Downloads – It needs to be easy for your potential customer to be able to fill out a from on your website from their mobile device, you must also ensure that the download will open on a mobile device
- Video – Research has shown that 60% of all traffic on mobile devices will be for video.
Searches on mobile devices are on the increase, you need to make sure you don’t miss out on this untapped source of traffic to your site. Can you see how important it is to have mobile websites that are optimised properly?